8.23.2010

...And the Band Played Waltzing Matilda





Scarf-Wilfred(Aritzia), Shirt-Talula(Aritzia), Jeggings-Jbrand, Boots-Vera Wang Lavender Label, Coin Necklace-All Saints, Turquoise Cross Ring-F21, Silver Armor Ring-Free People, Bag-Alexander Wang Donna Hobo


The title of my post refers to an Australian war protest song called "...And the Band Played Waltzing Matilda"- I highly recommend the wikipediaing (new word!) of this song as it's history is fascinating. Actually, Australian history is pretty interesting in general. Ok, I am off to find a dress that is white, will flatter 15 different girls, will never go out of style, and is under a certain budget- cute bridesmaid dresses are so hard to find (this is for my friend Langley- I am already married to the adorable person who took these photos). 


No comments:

Post a Comment